Food Vendor Application
The Vendor Committee limits the overall number and type of vendors for each event. Therefore, applications will be considered on a first-come, first-served basis. We strongly encourage potential vendors to send completed applications as soon as possible as spaces will fill up quickly. We look forward to reviewing your application.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: SEPT. 17TH
- Food vendors must provide proof insurance and complete an application for a Temporary Food Permit after acceptance.
- Food vendors will receive a 10’x10′ tent in a shared tent, 1 table with disposable tablecloth, and one 20AMP outlet, and shared light/power source. The additional outlet can be purchased: $25/outlet
- Corner spaces have 2 tent sides for vending, while interior spaces only have 1 vending side.
- $600 Interior Space 2-day.
- $650 Corner Space 2-day.
- $975 Interior Space of 10 x 20 tent 2-days (LIMITED AVAILABILITY).
- Submit the application below.
- Your application will be reviewed by staff.
- You will receive an approval or regrets email to the address provided in your application within 2-3 weeks.
- All fees must be paid in full before September 17, 2018.
- Once payment has been received, you will be sent the 2018 Vendor Handbook and guidelines for vending, as well as information on mandatory vendor meetings.
- Finally, you’ll be consulted on a first-come, first-served basis before being assigned a vendor space.
- All vendors will be required to attend one Vendor Orientation prior to the event. Dates and details will be provided after acceptance.
Please send any questions or concerns to email@example.com