Applications will be considered based on menu as we want to showcase the full variety of Asian sweets and drinks. We encourage you to include items that are hard to find in Austin.
Food vendors will receive a 10’ x 10′ tent in a shared tent, 1 table with disposable tablecloth, and one 20 AMP outlet, and shared light/power source. Additional outlets can be purchased for $25/outlet. Corner spaces have 2 tent sides for vending, while interior spaces only have 1 vending side. Food vendors must provide proof insurance and complete an application for a Temporary Food Permit. The Temporary Food Permit fee will be paid by the Greater Austin Asian Chamber of Commerce.
- $600 Interior space 2-days
- $650 Corner space 2-days
- $975 Interior double space 10 x 20 tent 2-days (limited)
- Complete and submit application by September 30
- You will get a response by October 1
- All fees must be paid in full by October 5
- Once payment is received, you will be sent Vendor Guidelines
- All vendors will be required to an orientation prior to the event. Dates and details will be provided after acceptance
Please send any questions or concerns to email@example.com